New Member Registration
tNote: Each member must have their own account when using our online registration option. If the new member is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must create an account for the member and electronically sign any contracts for the member.
Online membership registrations are only available to some membership plans (1 month-annual). If you are interested in purchasing a membership for a period of 3 weeks or less, you must register in person at our front desk.
- Copy and paste this link to our self service site in a new tab: https://fitnessplaza.ezfacility.com. Return to this page and follow the directions to avoid errors in registration.
- Select “Login” and create your account.
Note: Your account will not be completed until you check your email and follow the link provided, this is a common error when creating a new account.
- Complete your registration. When registering your account there will be three open ended response questions: #1 Fitness Plaza ID, #2 Insurance Provider, and #3 Fitness ID number from Insurance Co. As a new member you will not have a Fitness Plaza ID card, leave this blank. If you are intending to register using a program provided by your insurance you MUST fill out #2 and #3. Please see below for accepted insurance programs. Otherwise leave #2 and #3 blank.
Accepted Programs and Corresponding Example Fitness ID Numbers:
Tivity (ex. 1111-2222-3333-4444)
Silver Sneakers (ex. 1111-2222-3333-4444)
Active and Fit (ex. 12345678)
Silver and Fit (ex. 12345678)
Renew Active (ex. A-123456789)
Gympass (ex. 1234567890000)
Note: Failure to provide us with accurate information while completing your registration may result in a delay or deactivation of your membership.
- Once your account is created and you are signed in, you are ready to register for your membership. Go to our “Buy” tab and select “Memberships”. Select which membership applies to you. For more information, please see our Memberships page on our website. If you are intending so sign up with one of our expected insurance programs, select Insurance Program Membership.
- Once you select the membership appropriate to you, click the shopping cart icon in the upper righthand corner to check-out.
- At this stage you will be prompted to review your membership contract and waiver. READ THIS THOROUGHLY.
Membership cards will be distributed to new members upon their first visit to The Fitness Plaza after registering online. The front desk associate will verify that any online registrations were completed correctly and completely.